If you are an old reader of this blog, you will probably know about my journey of investing in stocks and how I built up a portfolio. In case you are a new reader, you may want to search for posts with relevant categories or tags to get a better idea of the same. In the new mantra of this blog, I have decided to keep each post short and sweet, so I will simply focus on the results of these investment selection and strategies, without getting into the details of it.
So without much ado, here are the top 10 holdings that I currently have in my portfolio. Note that while I will mention their relative share and the overall buying price/current price, there is going to be some masking of the actual value of the stock in my portfolio currently or the overall portfolio value.
- Mindtree – 8.5 % of my current portfolio , 25 X appreciation
- Infosys – 5 % of my current portfolio , 6.5 X appreciation
- TVS Motor – 4 % of my current portfolio , 20 X appreciation
- ICICI Bank – 4 % of my current portfolio , 7.5 X appreciation
- Bata India – 4 % of my current portfolio , 20 X appreciation
- Mahindra & Mahindra – 4 % of my current portfolio , 8.2 X appreciation
- Maruti – 4 % of my current portfolio , 12 X appreciation
- HUL – 3.3 % of my current portfolio , 11 X appreciation
- Palred Tech – 3 % of my current portfolio , 3 X appreciation
- Tata Motors – 3 % of my current portfolio , 3 X appreciation
Note that these are all stocks I got into long back and have added to them over a long period of time. Except for Palred technologies, which was the erstwhile Four Soft where I worked as CEO for 5 years, all the other 9 will be fairly well known to all the readers. Most of these stocks are also high dividend yield stocks and I have received a fair bit of money from them over the last decade or two 🙂
I will be sharing a few more interesting aspects of my portfolio over the next couple of posts that will help many readers to get a better understanding of it. If you have any questions or want to engage in a dialog with me, feel free to comment on this post, I will make an effort to respond to each comment.
Finally, if some of you want to participate in the HELP initiative that I take up in limited numbers, go through the link below and write to me at firstname.lastname@example.org